Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 9 - Take a Photograph of the Town you Live in #26DayBloggingChallenge



My Top 10 Reasons For Loving Brisbane
 
1/  The weather were not called the Sunshine State for nothing
2/  Were close to so many beautiful beaches Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast
3/  Southbank we have a beach in the middle of the City
4/  City  Cat Ferry Service
5/  So many amazing bike tracks
6/  So close to  National Parks Lamington, Tamborine & Springbrook
7/ Funky Suburbs like West End, Bulimba and the Valley
8/  GOMA Gallery of Modern Art
9/  Eat St Markets
10/ Theme Parks Galore, Dreamworld, Movieworld and SeaWorld
 
The list can go on and on, I love my little town and love seeing it grow!!!!
 
 

4 comments:

Kezzie said...

Great reasons Andaman super-looking place!! X

Shybiker said...

It sounds very inviting. I'll have to visit someday!

Jade Wright said...

Beautiful!! I actually didn't know that you lived in Brisbane!! I would love to see it someday. It is definitely on my ever-growing list of places to see xx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That sounds nice, I hope I can come visit one day. Please share some photos of the beach :)