Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 5 - A Spontaneous Moment in Your Life That Turned Out To Be Fantastic!!! #26DayBlogChallenge

A spontaneous Moment in your life that turned out to be fantastic!!!!!!
I have been racking my brains trying to come up with something to write for this question. I guess I am not that spontaneous.
 I then thought of my birthday we climbed a mountain which was totally planned and then after that we just went for a drive and we ended up coming across a strawberry farm. where we picked the biggest juiciest strawberries and had a grand old time. Sometimes the best plans are not to have plans.
 
 
 

4 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

Love strawberries :-) enjoy!

Shybiker said...

So true. We need to open space for serendipity in our lives. During many of my direction-less motorcycle rides, I stumble on cool stuff. Like once I was riding through Pennsylvania and suddenly rode into Punxsutawney without realizing it until I saw statues of ground-hogs.

Kezzie said...

Phwoar, get a load of those!!!! X

Jade Wright said...

I completely agree - sometimes when you wake up and have no plans, and have no idea where the day can lead you.. you end up being so pleasantly surprised.

Delicious post xxxx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com