Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 14: What is your Star Sign and Do You Feel The Traits Are Like You?? #26DayBloggingChallenge


Leo's are supposed to have a lovely mane of hair, unfortunately my flat lifeless hair does not agree with this Leo trait.

Leo's are supposed to be attractive and I think I'm pretty much average on a good day.

Not one to mess with, well you would have to do something absolutely terrible for this little kitten to roar. Needless to say if I see someone I love is being mistreated, I will back them in a heartbeat. I think that's where my being loyal comes in.

Really good at almost everything, I totally disagree with. I am still hunting for my natural talent. Everyone has one and unfortunately I haven't found mine yet.

Everything else on the list above I do agree with, although I have never kissed myself so I am unsure if I am a good kisser.

2 comments:

Jade Wright said...

Hahaha brilliant post - way better than mine.

You'll find your natural calling soon!! XXXX


www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

two birds said...

haha! I'm sure your husband would attest to your kissing abilities!