Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Day 2 of Blogger Challenge, What's In Your Makeup Bag

What's in my makeup bag well first let me say, I am really not a Little Miss Makeup, I lost most of my makeup a month ago. Hubby and I were cleaning our teeth at the same time and Mindy Cat was a little bit excited to see what was going on at the sink. So he jumped up on the sink and knocked my tray of makeup off. Needless to say all my eye shadows and blush smashed all over the bathroom floor.
 Right now all I have is
Estee Lauder Double Wear/ Pure Beige
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Rimmel Blush/ Pink Rose
Natio Mineral Eye shadow/ Subtle Glamour
Estee Lauder Tester Pack free with purchase
Diorshow Black Out Mascara
Avon metallic liquid eyeliner /Plum Craze
Australis eye pencil/Smoke
Revlon Lip Gloss Number 14
Rimmel Kate Lipstick Number 22
My foundation is about to run out so any recommendations for a new one would be greatly appreciated. I just need one that lasts all day and helps to minimise pores.
Hump day today, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week xxx


2 comments:

Jade Wright said...

Great 2nd day challenge post! Your make-up kit is more impressive than mine ;)

If you do have a Woolworths in your area, I really DO find Woolies foundation so amazing. It has high coverage and lasts all day.. plus has SPF!

I go with the Warm shade. It's great!!

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

two birds said...

Bummer that you lost it all, but I suppose if I lost all of mine, it would be a good time to start all over again!!