Friday, August 8, 2014

Day 4 - Draw Yourself! #26DayBlogChallenge

Ok, I am not a artist. I look like such a miserable old cow in my picture. To lighten the mood I will tell you about something funny that happened to me at work today. I have a job in finance/customer service and today it was crazy town busy. I asked a member for their member card and when they gave it to me I said, " love you" instead of thankyou. I wanted to crawl under the table and hide, I then explained that I meant to say thank you and it had been a long day. Thank goodness she had a sense of humour and had a laugh about it. Well that being said it has been a long day and I am off to bed now. I'm so tired maybe that's why my artwork is such a disaster.

Have a lovely weekend, enjoy yourselves
xxxxxxxxxxx


9 comments:

Kylie said...

The love you thing is hilarious and I love your self portrait. You have lovely plump lips and gorgeous lashes ;)
x

two birds said...

Ha! Your 'love you' story made me laugh. That is totally something that I would do! Your self portrait is definitely not bad and most certainly do not look like a miserable old cow! Have a wonderful weekend!

Claire said...

ahaha! Looking good! :)
That's funny, sometimes our mouths say stuff before we realise haha

Kezzie said...

Ha, I love it! You have such luscious lips!x

Shybiker said...

Ha! That's the kind of thing I do. I'm very affectionate and occasionally forget where I am.

Imogen said...

Work sure does produce the best stories. I a terrible at drawing so you did a million times better than I would have.

Imogen said...

Work sure does produce the best stories. I a terrible at drawing so you did a million times better than I would have.

Jade Wright said...

This post seriously had me in giggles - freaking LOVE your self-portrait!!!!


www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hehehe cute :D