Monday, August 18, 2014

Day 12: What is Your Relationship Status and Describe What It's Like? #26DayBloggingChallenge

 
 
Relationship Status: Married
 
Years Together:  16
 
Things I love about my boy
Sweet
Kind
Caring
Giving
Does crazy stuff just to make me happy
He cries in movies
He makes me laugh often
He loves me for me
He puts up with my moods
 
We have our ups and downs, but at the end of the day I cant imagine him not being by my side. We met at a engagement party, I was there for the bride to be and he was there for the groom to be. I had just got out of a 8 year relationship so flirting and meeting a guy were really new to me. We hit it off straight away and had a great night, nothing happened that night as he had a girlfriend and I am not that type of girl and he is not that type of guy. Six months later he moved in with the bride and groom and lived only 4 houses down the street from me and was now single. We went on our first date and saw Lake Placid the worst movie of all time. After dinner he walked me home and I did not have my keys as I was in a share house of 12 people and nobody ever locked the door. Unfortunately this night they locked the door and I couldn't get in needless to say I spent the night at Jeremy's place all we did was spoon we didn't even kiss and I actually loved that and all I can say is the rest is history. Oh and I found out my room mates locked the door on purpose, the little match makers. Thank god I liked him it would have been very awkward if the date was a epic fail.

4 comments:

Shybiker said...

What a romantic story. It's nice you have love in your life.

two birds said...

Haha! Your roommates are sneaky!! And yes, luckily it worked out! What a fun story. He sounds like a catch!

Unknown said...

What a cute and romantic story :) Hehe you had great roommates :D

Jade Wright said...

What a stunning story - you give me hope for that future happiness xxx

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com