Thursday, August 7, 2014

Day 3 - I Am Currently Addicted To This TV Show #26DayBlogChallenge

I must confess, I am a reality television whore. I watch all of them Big  Brother, The Batchelor, ANTM, Project Runway and Amazing Race but my all time favourite is Survivor. I love watching how people cope with the crazy position they have been put in. While still trying to play a mind game and do extreme challenges. I love seeing the cocky contestants fail and the  people that you presume will be crap thriving. 

I have just posted recently about Orphan Black. It's my all time favourite programme of this year. If you haven't read my previous post it follows outsider, orphan and street-wise chameleon Sarah. After witnessing a woman's suicide, Sarah assumes the stranger's identity - who happens to look just like her. Expecting to solve all her problems by cleaning out the dead woman's savings, Sarah is instead thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery as she realizes the dizzying truth - she and the dead woman are clones. As Sarah searches for answers, she discovers the chilling fact that there are more people like her out there - genetically identical individuals who were planted in unsuspecting birth parents and nurtured in completely different circumstances. With no idea who created the clones, she'll need to discover the reason in a hurry as an assassin is killing them one by one.

4 comments:

Jade Wright said...

Ooo brilliant choices! Can you believe I haven't seen either?! But they both look great and hopefully they will come to South Africa soon so that I can get hooked too!! <3

Be warned for tomorrow's challenge.. the draw yourself one!
It was HARD! hahahaha

www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

two birds said...

I watched all those sorts of shows for so long, and then I just couldn't anymore. Survivor and Amazing Race were my all time favorites!

Kezzie said...

I'm a bit out of it with modern TV programmes since I have no TV but this second one sounds intriguin!x

House in Tillford said...

I was just introduced to Survivor two years ago and smashed through all the classic seasons (hereos vs villians!) and am eagerly awaiting the newest season next month