Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Christmas Helpers

My first Chirstmas helper is Christie from While Life Passes By


Hi lovelies. Its Christie here and its a great pleasure to be sharing with you my top 5 reasons as to why I love Christmas.

No.1 - Spending time with my most loved friends and close family. Its nice to know that while Christmas is known as the busiest time of year, we all still make time to see each other and wish our friends and family a safe and happy Christmas and New Year.

No.2 - Buying gifts (any excuse for shopping makes me happy).

No.3 - Decorating my home - I love decorating my home, putting up the Christmas tree and decorating the house with Christmas ornaments while listening to Christmas songs by Michael Buble.

No.4 - Food - While I try to eat healthy most of the year, on Christmas day I really look forward to stuffing my face with roast lamb and potato bake.

No.5 - Appreciating what I have. Christmas time for has always been a time where I reflect back on the year that will shortly end and be thankful for all that I have. Sometimes when life gets busy we often forget to realise how blessed we really are, and how worse off it could be. Christmas is a time to be thankful for all that we have.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

My Second Christmas Helper is Louise fromThrive On Novelty and here is her list of the 5 things she loves most about Christmas.


1. Watching love actually on christmas eve


2. Being able to buy White Xmas tea from T2


3. The smell of a real christmas tree


4. Spending time with my family


5. All the amazing food (roast, prawns, cookies, pavlova... the list goes on!)


I hope you have an amazing christmas :)

8 comments:

Gawgus things... said...

So great hearing what everyone loves about Christmas!!
Emma xxx
http://www.gawgusthings.com
@gawgusthings

Ivana said...

I ADORE Love actually! It´s the best Christmas movie ever!
xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

Unknown said...

Hi, oh I've been away from the Internet for so long, I missed so much. :)

Love this idea of Christmas helpers. It's nice to hear what everyone likes most about Christmas.

Vintage Sweetheart said...

I must be the only girl in the world who hasn't seen love actually!

xx

yiqin; said...

you look so cute with the hat :D

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

I also watch love actually on christmas eve! Great movie :)

<3
K

Annebeth said...

watching love actually! yess!!!! :D

Celia said...

Love that food features so heavily, totally makes Christmas for me too, can't wait for the roast potatoes!!x