Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More Christmas Catch Up's



How cute are these Lego figurines I so want one. My Husbands boss gave everyone in his team a Lego figurine. Poor Jeremy was the only one who ended up with the girly one. All the more fun for me.


We caught up with a girlfriend of mine and her family at the beach it was such a lovely Morning. I bought her daughter Bella a girly pack of pink goodies with sunglasses,bangles,necklace, hair clips and hairbands. I have never seen a little girls face light up so much. I knew I did well by the smile on her face and that she immediately had to wear all of the items straight away.

How awesome are the presents we received a Duplex mouse, cactus toothpick holder, Zorro BBQ tool and the sweetest tea set ever.



This is what I wore to my Christmas lunch catch up with the branch that I work with.

and these are my new favourite shoes so cheap and so comfy Yay!

11 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

I want the eskimo and the alligator Lego people!

Vintage Sweetheart said...

Those presents are awesome, I love the bbq sword! The tea set is adorable too.

daisychain said...

those shoes are gorgeous!

Barbara von Enger said...

Ah, what sweet presents - the tea set is so charming too. Have a nice weekend. It's already Thrusday here in Paris;-)

Gawgus things... said...

Great goodies here! Love your friend's little girl in all her finery :) xxx

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Cute outfit Luan! And Bella is adorable, I just want to squeeze her.

xoxo
Michelle

stylish fox said...

I know this toys :)

Gracie said...

I love those little Lego miniatures. I'm thinking of putting them into the Christmas crackers for my nephews. Your new shoes are cute.

Rosie Savage said...

Ahh, the little girl must have been so happy :) and your shoes are really cute!

Rosie x

PuppyLovePrincess said...

ah! i must have a cleopatra lego man (er, WOman...)

Aimeecakes said...

Hehe the Lego people rule! As does the BBQ sword :o) And you looked gorgeous for your Christmas lunch - such a pretty dress!