Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gotta Love This Girl December

My Holly Jolly Christmas, Gotta love this girl is Em from Vintage Sweetheart Em is the best Op shopper out there I always get so jealous of her purchases and I would love to raid her wardrobe for a day.



1/ Coolest thing in your wardrobe?
My favourite vintage dress I picked up from A Little Wicked in NYC.

2/ Where did you grow up? Perth, Western Australia.

3/ If you could pick a super power what would it be? Teleportation it would make travel much cheaper!

4/ Why did you start blogging? I actually wasn't going to blog. I had been reading a number of vintage/op shoppers blogs for a couple of months and wanted to be able to comment so I made a blog. I made my first post as a test to see what it looked like and the lovely Nelly commented asking to see my vintage clothes. After that I became addicted!

5/ What direction would you like to take your blog? I'd really like to be more of style blogger but I'm pretty happy with the way it is at the moment.

6/ What one thing you eat that makes other go eeww? Pork, mayonnaise and melted cheese slice sandwiches.

7/ What's your most irrational fear? Moths, I scream like a little girl and hide when I see them. They're ugly damn it!

8/ If you were down to your last $10 what would you spend it on? I would spend it at the op shop of course hopefully on a lovely vintage dress.

9/ If your life was a tv series what show would it be? Hoarders! Only joking but my lack of ability to put things away makes me feel like I am becoming a hoarder.

10/ What always makes you giggle inappropriately? People falling over, it's horrible but I just can't help it.




11/ Who would play you in a film of your life? Emma Stone would be pretty awesome.

12/ What's the most played song on your ipod? Dreams - Fleetwood Mac. Best concert I have ever been to was Fleetood Mac.

13/ If you could choose a profession what would it be and why? A fashion buyer or a vintage clothing shop owner. A girl can dream can't she?

14/ What do you really want for Christmas? A new tattoo I think I have become addicted to them!

15/ What's your favourite Christmas carol? Have yourself a merry little Christmas!

16/ What has been your most favourite Christmas present ever? A gorgeous handmade dollhouse. It's absolutely huge and I hope to give it to a future daughter if I have one!

17/ Have you been a good girl or a bad girl this year? I know I've been a bad girl this year but shhhh don't tell Santa

Em thanks so much for being my Gotta Love This Girl for this month. If anyone wants to be my January Gotta Love This Girl please email me at goddess_luan@hotmail.com and don't forget to check Em's blog out at Vintage Sweetheart

9 comments:

Vintage Sweetheart said...

Thank you for this it was a ton of fun!

merry xmas
xx

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Cutey patootey!

Gawgus things... said...

Oh wow! Em has such gorgeous outfits! Super cute :)

xxx

Ashley said...

Aww. So cute! And great interview, too! Ditto on #11...Emma Stone could play me any day!

Kirsten said...

Bahahahahaha
"10/ What always makes you giggle inappropriately? People falling over, it's horrible but I just can't help it."

ME TOO.

Also! Thanks for your comment, I'm a Southsider! What about you?

Unknown said...

Shes lovely! Nice interview. :)

Once Upon A Time... said...

she is so pretty :))) loved reading her interview :)))

merry xmas,
jos xx

yiqin; said...

really pretty dresses!

Anonymous said...

lovely outfits!

xx
deni