Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Christmas Helpers

I have asked some of my lovely blogger friends to help us get into the Christmas spirit by telling us their 5 favourite things about Christmas. My first little helper is Michelle from Hot Pink Combat Boots. Michelle looks super festive with her Christmas jumper on. Enjoy!!!




Hi, I'm Michelle from Hot Pink Combat Boots, and Ms. Luan has graciously asked me to list 5 reasons why I LOVE Christmas. Just 5? Geez, this is going to be tough.

Here it goes - my TOP 5:

1. Shopping (finally .....a legit reason to shop. BONUS: stores are open later!)
2. Presents (both giving and receiving. I also love to elaborately wrap all of my presents - that's half of the fun!)
3. Pigging out on homemade (from your house - not mine, I'm not a baker) cookies, fudge, pastries, pies, cakes, candy.....etc.
4. Ugly Sweater Parties and Clever Cocktails
5. Wearing my new pajamas and enjoy Christmas day breakfast, movies and card games. Bliss

xoxo
Michelle

http://www.hotpinkcombatboots.com/

14 comments:

Vintage Sweetheart said...

That jumper is freaking awesome! I always have to pass when I seem them seeing it's usually aound 40 on xmas!

Gawgus things... said...

Arrgghhhh!!! I'm on it...! XXX

Claire said...

haha cute jumper :0)
I forgot about this...ooooops x

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Love the idea of ugly jumper parties.

I will get you a set of those pinup postacrds tomorrow. There aren't many left. Xmas pressie. :)

Unknown said...

Ditto on the shopping and eating, haha :)

Psst, those pants I got at Sussan was last year. In my pics today was the first time I wore them as I had to see them in a bit. 100% linen so crease like a mother (hence morning pics) but super comfy even with a high waist!

Hope u can find them :)

Talitha xx

Unknown said...

Oh did u want us to email 5 Christmassy things?

Talitha xx

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

awe cute .

Unknown said...

Love this! I have ALWAYS wanted to do an ugly sweater party, this might be the year!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

OMG your About Me is amazing! Love the Christmas 5 Things too! Can I get in on this? email me if so: embellishedbyjessica[at]yahoo

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Hi Luan!

Thanks for posting this - what a great idea. I'm looking forward to read your other blogger's favorite parts of Christmas.

xoxo
Michelle

PS - In a few minutes - I'll be posting my 'after hours' dress for my upcoming Palm Springs party. Check it out if you have time.

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Hi darling,

I have a set of those pinup postacrds for you.

Email me your postal address again, I accidentally deleted it.

l.hewlett@optusnet.com.au

x

Ivana said...

What a lovely feature! It´s an amazing way to learn someting more about other bloggers´ Christmas activities :)


xx Ivana

Stop by sometimes :)
Macarons and Pearls

Lisa said...

cute jumper xx

Unknown said...

Happy Coming Christmas!!!

Your list of reasons why you Love Christmas is Sweet and Funny!

Best regards from Minsk!