Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Magical Journey of the Pink Boxing Gloves

I was so happy when a massive parcel arrived at my front door. I had know idea what it could be, I was so excited to open it up and see the magical pink boxing gloves.


These boxing gloves are travelling the world all thanks to Ally from the Shybiker, who has organised what I like to call, " The Sisterhood of the Travelling Boxing Gloves". These gloves have travelled more than I have they have done the rounds of USA and Canada and now they are in Australia.


It is such a sweet idea and a lovely way to find new blogs and to empower all of us. I got a little zap of happiness when I put them on and I had so much fun taking these photos. Other than when a car drove past and saw me, I always get embarrassed when that happens but with bright pink boxing gloves on, it is even more embarrassing.


I couldn't help my self and had to wear my new pink dress to be all matchy matchy. I also thought these trees were a perfect backdrop, don't you think? Well the gloves are leaving me now and I'm sad to see them go. I just want to say a massive thanks to Ally for organising such a fun swap. I can't wait to see where they end up next.

9 comments:

Kezzie said...

Youve styled them really nicely!!! X

Unknown said...

This is such a great idea! I love how you styled them, you look great!

Shybiker said...

OMG! You look great! Beautiful outfit and pictures. Thank you buddy for participating in this project and extending it to the Southern Hemisphere. You're the best!

Sheila said...

You look awesome! I love the dress and your backgrounds (those plants are enormous!).

Welcome to the Sisterhood!

melbournebeantaster said...

That is cool :), Glad it came to Australia lol. We are not that far away from America. Love the pics

House in Tillford said...

That is such a fun idea! Looks like you had fun with them

Imogen said...

I remember the traveling gloves from Shybiker. So fun that you decided to take part. Your outfit is absolutely perfect for them. I have always liked pink and red together.

Unknown said...

I love the pink gloves. I love everything pink haha :) Great post and the backdrop looks amazing!

www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

Claire said...

cute idea, but rather big to post!? You look great in them, of course :)