Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Red Five

goodnight little spoon is playing Friday Red Five and I have decided to play along. Check her blog out it is one of my favourites.
All you have to do is take 5 photos of five red things and post about them each Friday. Play along as well if you like. I am a day late with this but SHHhhh don't tell anyone.





1. Kombi oil burner
2. A pen holder my Mum made me it is easily over 10 years old. Oooh and look
Wonder Woman snuck her way into the pic the little hussy.
3. Jez's Noddy egg holder from when he was a wee young lad.
4. Elmo and Mr Strong glasses from our childish glass collection.
5. Popcorn holder I am using for a craft project.

11 comments:

Angela said...

I need that oil burner for S!!! Where do I get one???

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

My friend bought it for me from Byron Bay but I have seen them in Loot.

Louise said...

haha these are so cute! I love the oil burner :) xx

Oh and if you haven't already don't forget to enter my Lush Giveaway

Unknown said...

aawww loving noddy ;-)) have a lovely weekend, dee x

Claire said...

Noddy!!!!! I used to LOVE the Noddy books :)

Gawgus things... said...

You have such cool things! We've got a Kombi like that but she's poorly in the garage at the mo :( Guess what?! My book arrived today but I'm going to put it with my presents and open it tomorrow. Hey, when you get to my age you've got to amass all the presents you can!!! So excited about reading it!XXX

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures :)

Aimeecakes said...

I am rather in love with the kombi

Shera "The Expatriate" said...

I love wonder woman - I would love one of those for my desk!

daisychain said...

omg those glasses are AMAZING!

christie said...

Kombi old burner - super cute! x