Thursday, November 11, 2010

Vintage In The Park



A while ago hubby and I had a picnic in our local park. It was very yummy and I must recommend the wine we had it was "Mad Fish-premium white". I like sweet wines the most as my pallet has not yet matured. Hubby hates the sweet ones so we are really excited to find one we both enjoyed. I think we will be buying them in bulk from the local bottle shop very soon. Here are some photo's from the day. Enjoy xxx Don't forget my stripes and bows giveaway.


10 comments:

Louise said...

I love these pics! your dress is gorgeous! xx

If you haven't already, don't forget to enter my Zoemou Necklace Giveaway @ http://thriveonnovelty.blogspot.com/2010/11/zoemou-necklace-giveaway.html

Angela said...

I'm loving florals at the moment!
Ang xxx

thegirlhassparke said...

That's such a lovely dress!

Hanna said...

Lovely pics I really like the dress!

http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

daisychain said...

What utterly gorgeous photos.

Emma said...

aww i love picnics. they make me feel so old school romantic. fun fun! cute print on the dress too.
Scrapbook de la Emma

Angelina said...

your dress is gorgeous sweety! :)

All Made Up said...

totally love the dress! I used to hate floral patterns but these days I cant get enough of them. Over the last few months I've picked up loads of dresses with massive flower prints - just sucks that it's getting to cold to actually wear them! :)

Where did you get the dress?

juznie said...

Beautiful pictures, that dress is lovely on you!

Voodle said...

aww these are gorgeous pictures hun <3

http://www.wintagenetvoodle.blogspot.com