Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Nap Time

I thought I might take you for a little tour of the Koala enclosure at Currumbin Bird Sanctuary. They are a lively bunch and very entertaining, NOT!!!!!! What actually entertains me is the positions they fall asleep in.
 This position I kind of understand.
 This guy is just to cool for school.
 This one had a big night out.
 This little guy fell asleep mid scratch.
and oh my goodness this little baby is all awake and so damn cute!!!
 
I hope you enjoyed your tour. If only I could fall asleep as easily as these guys do. I wish I was a koala and could just eat and sleep all day and look that cute!
 
Enjoy your week xxx

8 comments:

Shybiker said...

Aaawww!! Adorable poses. I love these pictures.

House in Tillford said...

So cute! I love the too cool for school one haha

HazelxJoy said...

Awww. This is cute.

Unknown said...

aawww they are adorable:) I just want to cuddle them all. Enjoy your week to, dee xx

two birds said...

How cute! I wish I could sleep that easily, too!!

Kezzie said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh, they are so adorable!x

Mandy said...

d'awwww they're so cute! And apparently very sleepy! lol

The Reader's Tales said...

Oh my goodness these is sooooo cute!!!