Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Nap Time

I thought I might take you for a little tour of the Koala enclosure at Currumbin Bird Sanctuary. They are a lively bunch and very entertaining, NOT!!!!!! What actually entertains me is the positions they fall asleep in.
 This position I kind of understand.
 This guy is just to cool for school.
 This one had a big night out.
 This little guy fell asleep mid scratch.
and oh my goodness this little baby is all awake and so damn cute!!!
 
I hope you enjoyed your tour. If only I could fall asleep as easily as these guys do. I wish I was a koala and could just eat and sleep all day and look that cute!
 
Enjoy your week xxx

8 comments:

Shybiker said...

Aaawww!! Adorable poses. I love these pictures.

House in Tillford said...

So cute! I love the too cool for school one haha

HazelxJoy said...

Awww. This is cute.

Delia Ryder said...

aawww they are adorable:) I just want to cuddle them all. Enjoy your week to, dee xx

two birds said...

How cute! I wish I could sleep that easily, too!!

Kezzie said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh, they are so adorable!x

Mandy B said...

d'awwww they're so cute! And apparently very sleepy! lol

The Reader's Tales said...

Oh my goodness these is sooooo cute!!!