Friday, May 20, 2011

Melbourne Day 4 & 5

Happy Weekend Girls. These are the last shots from my holiday, I promise. Day 4 was spent at the Mornington Peninsula on the way there we had to stop at the amazing bathing boxes. How gorgeous are they? We also stopped at a couple of wineries and to top the day off we went to Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Gardens. Hubby and I love mazes and this was the biggest and most beautiful maze we have ever been in.






Day 5 we went to Phillip Island Nature Park to see the Penguin Parade. It is amazing to see these little guys waddling up the beach. They come every night with out fail. You can't take photos of them or film them which is kind of sad. This penguin photo is actually from St Kilda Pier. We found him in the rocks and I did turn my flash off when taking the photo. Penguin Parade was a magical experience and one I will never forget.

14 comments:

Rosie Savage said...

Wow, the Penguin Parade sounds amazing! I wish I could see it.
And the maze sounds good fun too :)

Rosie x

Claire said...

bathing boxes! haha we call them beach huts :) I love them! x

Claudia Moser said...

Lovely lively colours! Wow :)

daisychain said...

those beach huts are amazing

Unknown said...

Lovely photo's we have beach huts to i love them and the gorgeous colors people paint them all together they look fab ;-)) dee x

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I need to get out more.

Angela said...

Now I realllllllly want to have a road trip to Melbourne. It looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

i really like your blog, if you want we can be followers

eelectroCutee said...

OMG.. I saw those cute beach houses on fashion editorial on Indonesian magazine..
I really want to go there.. :D

Stephanie said...

Aw great photos! The beach houses are amazing x

Kristy said...

I love these photographs! Looks like such a great time and the beach houses are so awesome! love x

myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

juznie said...

Love the photos! The beach huts are so cute. Sighing and wishing that I was in Melbourne right now.

Kezzie said...

Oh what amazing beach huts! Even nicer than the ones they have at Felixstowe!!! Soooooo envious about that maze! LOVE mazes!!!!! They are sooooo exciting! Darling little birds!

Raj said...

What adorable little pictures
It sounds like a fantastic trip
I love that you went to a penguin parade, how awesome
Penguins are like my favourite animals ever!