Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm Back!!!





Hello Girl's I arrived home yesterday and I am totally exhausted. Victoria was absolutely freezing and I got really sick while I was away but we had the best time ever. I have not gone through my photo's yet, but will probably do a couple of post of the trip as I did go a little crazy with the camera. I thought on today's post I will tell you a little bit about the changes in my career that are starting tomorrow. Well tomorrow I start a full time work in one of our other branches. This branch is only 10 minutes from home so no more travelling to the city everyday for me YAY!!!!! I'm also happy to get full time work it will help out so much. I am a little nervous about tomorrow as I don't know anybody in that branch but at least I know the job. These shots are my gifts from the beautiful people I am leaving in the city and my farewell dinner. I have to say the balloons were absolutely beautiful but a real pain in the ass to catch a bus with.

7 comments:

Claire said...

hope you have a great day in your new job! x

Rosie Savage said...

Ahh, the balloons are amazing but I can imagine a pain too, haha. Good luck with the job change!

Rosie x

Heather, 29 Skirts said...

Good luck with the new job! At least it's close to home and you know the work...that should take away a large part of the stress!

daisychain said...

Yay, welcome back xo

Gawgus things... said...

Welcome back but so sorry to hear you were poorly :( Good luck tomorrow - you'll have an amazing time and only 10 minutes from home - just think of all the blogging you'll be able to do in your 'saved' time ;) hee, hee!!! XXX

Helen said...

Best of luck with your new role, I'm sure you'll do great

Unknown said...

Good luck with the job! Your trip sounds great! :) xxx