Sunday, January 9, 2011
Life is good!
Yay, this is my first award and I am so excited about it!!!!!!
I won this 'Life is Good Award' from Gawgus Things who's blog I absolutely love. Gawgus Things is about gawgus things and the Miss Gawgus herself has the best dress sense ever. Thanks so much xxx
Here are the rules of accepting the award:
1. First, thank and link back to the person that gave the award.- Please see above! Thanks again xxx
2. Answer the 10 survey questions. - Please see below!
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic.- Ditto!
4. Contact the bloggers you have chosen to let them know about the award - Have done!
HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS AND MY ANSWERS!
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
A: Only my hubby knows I blog, I really just started this blog for myself. I loved reading other peoples blogs and commenting so I decided to give it a shot. I have found some beautiful blogs and beautiful people along the way. Any comments I receive make my day and make me feel like what I am doing is being enjoyed by others.
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
A: I am so not stubborn I really can't think of anything to answer this with.
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
A: I see me with a few extra kilograms on me at the moment. The only good thing about the weight is I now have great boobies that I never had before. The world is so unkind as I know that when the weight goes it will go from there first.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
A: Mojito's I love that minty flavour so fresh.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
A: I am a reality TV addict, so any reality TV is my time out or reading a good book.
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
A: All I want out of life is to be happy, travel, get better at my photography and reach 50 followers so I can giveaway an amazing gift that I have lined up.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
A: Oh how I have changed I have recently had my school reunion and I got voted the person who has changed the most. I think the reason for this is at school all my close friends knew the real me but others didn't as I would be quiet around them. Now I am older I don't really care what people think about me, so at the reunion, I was just myself and didn't think anyone was better than me like I did at school.
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
A: When I got told that I could not have children. It was a real slap in the face as I have always wanted to be a Mum and my whole plans and dreams for the future had to change. The love and support of my hubby during these times has made me love him even more and I know he is with me for me and not for my child bearing abilities.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
A: My answer to question 8 probably shows I am quite open with nothing to hide. Every day life for me is very boring at the moment with all the rain QLD is getting. I can't do any outfit posts or even photos of what I have been doing as I am just sitting at home in my PJ's or going to work and that isn't what you want to see. So when life is a little dull that is when I blog about other things and people.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you choose and why?
I would choose phone a friend as all of my friends are so busy raising families that they can never catch up so a chat on the phone means everything to me.
Now the lovely bloggers I would like to pass this award on to are:
While life passes by, hope this cheers you up gorgeous xxx
My Life Less Ordinary