Saturday, November 22, 2014

Adventure Time #1

Exxopolis came to Brisbane in October I think, I cant believe that it has taken me that long to blog about it. Exxopolis is basically a big blow up castle, of which there are a maze of winding paths and soaring domes. Light shines down on this magical area and you feel like you are in a cathedral in one part and space ship in another. It's somewhere that kids and adults would both adore and a very beautiful and unique place to visit. They have meditation music playing and tell you to sit in an area and meditate, unfortunately we had so many kids in their when we visited that I think it would have been impossible to meditate, also my Husband and meditation would just never happen. Exxopolis travels the world so if it visits your part of the world I would say you should give it a go and enjoy the experience.

5 comments:

Kezzie said...

This looks very, very much like Colourscape. I've performed Balinese Gamelan in Colourscapes on several occasions and it is always an Amazing experience though not do fun when it is hot!! Looks like you had a super time! X

Shybiker said...

How cool! I've never heard of this or anything like it. Nice post.

Claire said...

This looks bizarre but amazing!

HazelxJoy said...

This looks amazing, something ux definitely like to visit. I'm going to see if it's coming to the UK.
Also, I need proof of your toilet roll selfie...

HazelxJoy said...

May 2015. I'm going!!