Monday, June 9, 2014

Colour Me Fun!!!!


 Last Sunday after my big hike up the mountain I had to do the colour run. I was a little worried about running 5km as my legs were so sore, but lucky for me everyone walked. Who would want to run and miss out on all that colour. I feel really bad that I took a photo of this ladies bum, but I just loved these shorts, they are so cute!!!!!

 At each 1km point you had a themed coloured area where people threw the powdered paint at you and at the end you just have on big paint fight. The end was so much fun people of all different ages, sex and nationalities just having a total blast. No drugs or alcohol necessary just lots of good music and paint.
If the Colour Run is coming to your area I totally recommend it, I had so much fun. Only bad thing is I have a pink patch of hair that doesn't come out no matter how much washing and products I put in. Hope you had a lovely weekend xxxx

7 comments:

Shybiker said...

What fun! I first heard about this last year when relatives did it in Rhode Island. Last week I saw obvious-participants in Astoria, Queens after a run.

Jade Wright said...

I have ALWAYS wanted to do a color run!! Soooo envious - looks like you had such an amazing time!! xxx


www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! I have seen the color run advertised before but as I'm not much of a runner never thought to do it. I have been looking into doing a walk of some sort. Also that woman's shorts are adorable.

House in Tillford said...

I did the colour run last year and it was so much fun. We walked the majority of it too- have fun and taking cool pictures at each of the colour stations.

Claudia Moser said...

Love your face :)

Indy said...

Congrats! That sounds like so much fun! Those photos are awesome!

Imogen said...

That sounds great, how fun that it's extra colourful. I have heard so much about this. So amazing you participated.