Monday, May 12, 2014

Op Shop Find

My local OP shop had a half price book weekend and I went a little crazy purchasing books. One of the books I just had to share with you is called Alphacats. It's a kids book with poetry about different cats around Australia. The thing that appealed to me most was the illustrations. They are totally amazing and I am going to frame a couple for our bedroom. What do you think???









 Alphacats by Nicholas Brash
Illustrated by Wendy De Paauw











 
 

5 comments:

Justine Prabucki said...

So cute and kitsch! I think it'd be so cool framed especially if you framed a few as a series on your wall.

Claudia Moser said...

Kitsch is the right word as Justine said :)

Claire said...

yes very cute! I wouldn't be able to resist either!

Imogen said...

This is adorable. I want one! I adore kitty cats so this is like my ideal book.

Marlen said...

hahah that last one was so funny. the cat's all "blarg!" What year was this published? It looks so old school!

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin