Sunday, April 13, 2014

Savouring The Summer Heat

We always catch up with my Girlfriend to give her kids Christmas presents. I am  disgusted  that it took us to March to actually find the time to catch up. Working 6 day weeks and lots of weekends makes life really dull. It's just not good for your soul!!!
 It was a perfect day and the kids loved their presents, which is always good . You can always tell with a child if they love or hate a present, just by the looking at their little faces.
 Before we went down the coast we popped into Kmart where I saw this little raft which I just had to have. Hubby thought it was a waste of time. But in fact everyone was arguing to have a go in it. Including the big kids.
 Talking about big kids, all the big kids had a couple of jumps from the bridge into the water. I was to much of a chicken but I promised the kids I would do it next time. My computer broke last week and it has taken for ever to get it back up and working. Retrieving my photo's has been a nightmare. Thank goodness Hubby is a genius and has fixed everything for me. Hope you all had a lovely weekend xxx

7 comments:

Shybiker said...

What a fun post! Little kids, big kids, a raft! You're right: children haven't learned yet to conceal their true emotions. Sorry to hear about your computer-woes; glad their over.

Shybiker said...

Forgive me for commenting twice, but I just read your profile again (to see if I missed anything) and it says (at the time you wrote it) that you're reading Paullina Simons. What a coincidence -- she's one of my clients! You live on the other side of the globe and yet this links us together. A little, at least.

Kezzie said...

Oooh, I am salivating over that glorious water!!!! I want to swim!!!!
Dont worry about the Christmas presents. My sister gave me mine only 3 weeks ago and I didn't mind-it was fun ti get them late!! X

Claudia Moser said...

Great weather! You look so happy

Claire said...

looks like great fun! and rafts are Always a good idea!!

Louise said...

Oh this looks like so much fun!! I miss warm weather! It's freezing here at the moment (boo!). That sucks about your computer :( thank god it's all fixed now xx

Unknown said...

I am going to miss Summer, its already getting so cold lately!

Looks like you had heaps of fun in the sun ^_^