Saturday, September 21, 2013

Weekend Wonders - Toowoomba Flower Festival

Every spring we visit Toowoomba for the flower festival. The displays are amazing the only problem is all the people that get in your photos, so I decided on lots of close up shots this year. We have decided next year we will spend the night at Toowoomba so we can get to the gardens really early when nobody else is visiting. I sound like such a miserable old cow don't I. I really do like people but just not ruining my photos hehehe



















The weather has been absolutely perfect and my pale little legs are shining brightly like beacons because they haven't seen sunlight in so long. I love the warm days and cool nights and wish that this season would last forever. Hope you all had a lovely weekend xxx




















11 comments:

Claudia Moser said...

Such amazing colours!

thegirlhassparke said...

oh my gosh I know the feeling! floriade is on here at the moment and there is always way too many people :P

Claire said...

looks lovely! I know what you mean about people getting in photos, if I see someone taking a photo I Always go around them, shame everyone doesn't do the same!!

Ellinor Forje said...

Love the bw heels below. The flowers make the fall go away. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

ShyScout said...

Gorgeous photos! I am going to miss all the pretty flowers. I would be the exact same way when it comes to not wanting people getting in the way of my photos.

Travel With Lulu said...

Gorgeous spring flower shots! So fun to see as our colors turn to autumn here.

Lisa said...

Wow, looks beautiful!

Down by the sea said...

Those are such lovely gardens - they are so colourful! Thank you for leaving me a comment it's great to meet you and read your lovely blog.
Sarah x

Imogen said...

Truly stunning and outstanding, such beautiful flowers. I can totally relate about all the people getting in your photos, the close ups were a good idea. Hope you're having a great week.

lisa said...

It must have been so beautiful to go to a flower festival!

lisa said...

It must have been so beautiful to go to a flower festival!