Sunday, August 11, 2013

I'm Back. Finally everything form our household claim has gone through and I have a camera again. It was perfect timing as it was my 40th birthday party on the weekend and I would have been so annoyed if I didn't get any photos of the night. After months of hunting I found my perfect dress the night before my party. My Hubby was so sick of me complaining about not being able to find anything. I told him I would know the dress soon as I had it on and that's what happened. As soon as I put this dress on I knew it had to be mine. I had a amazing night unfortunately it went to fast and I felt like I didn't talk enough to everyone but that's what happens isn't it. I was a very hung over girl on Sunday. Getting home when the sun is coming up is not a regular occurrence for this old girl. Here are some of my favourite photos from the night. I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I will be over to your blogs shortly for a catch up XXX

10 comments:

thegirlhassparke said...

Happy 40th birthday lady!! I have to say though you look so much younger then that!
So glad that your claim went through, i know how stressful it can be. Hopefully its all smooth sailing from here.

Vintage Bird Girl said...

You look so lovely....that dress is just gorgeous! Happy 40th Birthday! Thanks for your comment on my blog about my photos....I did something strange with my google plus profile that stuffed things up. Fixed now I hope! Xx

Claudia Moser said...

Happy birthday! You loooooook amazzzzzzing :) happy to have you back!

Imogen said...

Happy birthday! What an exciting event. How is it possible that you are 40? You could easily be in your late 20s. You are so right about the dress. It's perfect and so you. Can't even explain how much I love it.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! You definitely do NOT look 40.

heyniki.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

Sarah xxx

Lisa said...

Such a cute dress, happy birthday!

Gracie said...

Happy happy 40th! I would never have guessed. Those balloons are gorgeous.
And I hope your insurance claims go well.

Aimeecakes said...

Happy Happy Birthday! That dress is totally adorable and I'm glad to hear you had a super night!

Claire said...

you look fab! LOVE the dress!
My mail will be very late i'm afraid, but it will just mae your bday last a year haha xx