Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Eighties Fun






It was so much fun crimping my hair it had been years since I had used my crimper. I am a bit of a hoarder and I'm so glad that I didn't chuck it out. Now all I need is for the crimped look to come back in.
My friends birthday was at a restaurant so we all had to walk through town with our outfits on and sit in a restaurant with people who just kept staring at us. It actually made for a fun night and we made lots of random Friends that wanted photos taken with us. Fancy dress is just the best and that's 2 weekends in a row that I have got to wear a costume. I think I am really going to miss it this weekend.
Have you got any fancy dress nights coming up soon? All I can say is bring on Halloween.

14 comments:

Kylie said...

You look awesome. I was too poor to have a crimper. I crimped my hair by sleeping with plaits. Ha!

Aimeecakes said...

Ha! I agree fancy dress is pretty much the best. You look fab!

Unknown said...

Yay! I LOVED my crimper and wish I still had it! You look so great! Sarah xxx

Claudia Moser said...

Looking good :-)

Imogen said...

Haha I remember hair crimping. I still kind of like it actually. You all look really cool. Wish I had the chance for more fancy dress.

RichLittlePoorGirl said...

your blog is adorable and these costumes are sooo cute!!!

want to follow each other??
xxo!

www.richlittle-poorgirl.blogspot.com

Louise said...

hahaha this looks like so much fun!! I love your costume and hair :) xx

thegirlhassparke said...

I love, love dress up parties it just makes it a little more fun right? I really want to have a ninties party for my 25th and listen to spice girls and back street boys all night.

Unknown said...

oh wow, I remember my crimper! I loved that thing haha.

Look great in your black and fluro :)

Talitha xx

ShyScout said...

Tehehe! You look great. How fun. I LOVE dressing up for Halloween, parties, and just because haha. So glad you didn't throw your crimper away.

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

Why do you get to go to the coolest looking parties?! What the crap.
I'm getting very jealous.
Cute outfit!

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

haha oh crimpped hair! Awesome looks like a rockin' time haha

WE INSPIRE US said...

woow! you all look so cool!! <3

Roni E. said...

Omg crimping my hair is something I miss doing!! I still have a crimper so I may have to pull it out randomly. Even though I get strange looks when I crimp my hair on non Halloween or non 80s party days. haha
You look awesome!