Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gotta Love This Girl !


Hi, I would like to introduce you to Talitha from TTime Chatter who is helping me out with my second edition of Gotta Love This Girl. Talitha's blog has a bit of everything she has outfit posts, things she has made and recipe's. Can't really put her blog into one category which is what I love about it.

What are your goals for 2012?
To save and plan an awesome wedding to my fiance, move into our house this year and become a fab blogger :)

What is the coolest thing in your wardrobe?
My new $20 heels. I can't wait to wear them!

What trends do you like at the moment?
I'm liking military jackets and long vintage scarfs

Where did you grow up?
Bexley, NSW with a great family of 6 siblings and my folks

If you had a super power what would it be?
To pause time. How fantastic would that be. Just pause at the right time, to prolong beautiful moments and also to snap a photo of some really bad fashion crimes. Plus, imagine the mischief you could cause ^_^

What do you think are the 5 essential things for your wardrobe?
1. Long sleeve dark top
2. Skinny jeans
3. Bright jewellery
4. Cute flats
5. Sky high pair of heels

Is there any direction you want to take your blog?
I would like to trial beauty products and provide reviews, but mainly I want to keep my blog fun and exciting. Bargain hunting will be a must!


What's the nicest compliment you have ever received?
I can't exactly name one, but I guess it's any compliment I receive when I am feeling down. It perks you right up and makes you feel good about yourself again.

Who is your celebrity crush?

This is probably weird, but I'm actually crushing on Eva Mendes...and no, I'm not that way inclined, I just think she is absolutely gorgeous and is always dressed to perfection.

Whats your guilty pleasure?
Orange dark chocolate.Yum! I need to steer away from that :)



Whats your favourite movie?
It's a toss up between The 5th Element and The Matrix

Whats something you are spectacularly good at?
Er, not sure, but I love cooking and sewing. Am I spectacularly good at them? No haha, just ok.

Describe your perfect day?
Waking up next to my fiance and a nice sunny day. Lunch with girlfriends where we laugh and share stories, then dinner with the fiance at home, just us.

If your life was a TV Series what show would it be?
This one is hard! Um...I would love it to be like Gossip Girl, just so I can have their clothes :)

Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
Derryn Hinch (a journalist) when I was in primary school. Wasn't really that great a moment.

If you were down to your last $10 what would you spend it on?
My Ten on Friday fashion challenge, and try get as much as I can for $10.

What's one thing you eat that makes other people go EEEww?
I guess that would be pickled onion (also known as cocktail onions) sandwiches. The fiance thinks I am really ew when I eat those.

What song is your Karaoke staple?
I haven't done Karaoke before, as I think I would burst every one's eardrums. Then again, maybe the point is to sing as bad as possible :)



Thanks so much for doing this TalithaTTime Chatter
check her blog out guys you wont be disappointed. If anyone else wants to be my next "Gotta Love This Girl" please drop me an email at goddess_luan@hotmail.com. Enjoy the rest of your week girls, bring on the weekend and then only 4 more sleeps till Easter YAY. I a'm fanging for some time away from work.

7 comments:

Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Another great post. I find these really fun to read. :)

Unknown said...

Bows, thanks I'll be here all week, try the beef

Hehe, thanks Luan for letting me partake!

Monique said...

Love it!

Claire said...

love meeting new bloggers!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

oh wow I really love your shoes!!!

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

Military jackets, long scarves and makeup reviews - all while looking for a bargain? I'm hooked - she's fab.

Love her gorgeous red hair.

www.hotpinkcombatboots.com

Ellinor Forje said...

Is the first outfit a dress or a skirt? Love the prints. Thanks for sharing the cute photos and drop by me too, soon.

Cheers.