Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Baby


I realised that I have not introduced you to my baby. This is my Mindy Moo we got Mindy about 8 years ago from the RSPCA. We were originally looking for a Mork and Mindy. I walked around the Kitten cages calling out Mindy and up wandered this little kitten that licked my finger and I knew I had found my Mindy. Jeremy walked around calling out Mork and not one cat ran up to him so we decided to only get a Mindy cat.

When we went to the counter at RSPCA and told them which cat we wanted they told us our Mindy cat was a male cat. So on the car trip home we called all these names out to to our baby cat and we got nothing from him. I then decided to say Mindy and this little face looked up at me and went MEOW!!!! So our darling boy chose his own name he really cant blame his parents.

About 2 years ago Mindy got in a cat fight and was put on some medication to clear up a cyst that wouldn't go away. He ended up having a reaction to the medication and had kidney failure and was at the vets for 2 weeks. We almost lost him so we now see every day with him as a blessing as he shouldn't have really made it. I say its all our love and a lot of our money that got him through.

Mindy is a schizo being a big sookie lala one minute and then attacking the crap out of you the next. He is a Daddy's boy and follows Jeremy where ever he goes but when Jeremy isn't around I do get some attention off him. I love my little boy and just wanted you all to meet him..

11 comments:

Lisa said...

awww he is gorgeous.

We have a cat called Thomas and he is my little baby too x

Once Upon A Time... said...

that's too cute, i have a cat as well - he's my baby too!!!

jos xx

Hillary Rose said...

I love this post. Super cat love! He's so adorable! Rescue animals are the best. I think they appreciate their second shot at life.

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

aww he's lovely, what a cute story too :) My kitty follows me around as well, but he's a big scaredy cat most of the time! x

Aliya said...

You have no idea how much I love this post!! I adore it when people talk about their pets so lovingly!! Casper (my baby boy) says 'Hi!' to Mindy :)

xx Aliya

Heather, 29 Skirts said...

Awww, the story about how Mindy chose his name is so cute! He is such a handsome kitty. Zeus follows us into every room too.

daisychain said...

Aw, so damn cute!

Unknown said...

What a cutie, I love the tan shades of his fur, makes me want to pet him haha. My fiance is getting clucky with our kitty. He talks to her and walks around the house with her in his shoulder :)

Peta said...

he is gorgeous

Rosie Savage said...

I love Mindy! He's precious :)

Rosie x

Kezzie said...

Very pleased to meet you Mindy- you are gorgeous! Get on a plane and come to England, we can be friends!