Friday, August 19, 2011

Best Blog



Thanks so much to the beautiful Barby from Blue shoes for this award. All you have to do is,

Write seven facts about yourself.
- I am on a major health kick at the moment.
- I am starting to love the colour pink.
- I love to be at the beach it makes me so happy.
- Cleaning is very therapeutic for me.
- I don't drink red wine as it turns me loopy.
- I like Brussel Sprouts.
- My feet are so small that I can wear children's shoes.

Answer these questions:
Favorite color: Red.
Favorite song: Hard one.... B52's Love Shack guaranteed to get everyone singing and dancing. TINNED ROOF, RUSTED!!!!!
Favorite dessert: Anything chocolate.
What is p*ssing you off: I'm in a bit of a rut and I don't know how to get out of it.
When I'm upset: I chuck tanty's
Favorite pet: Cat, Mindy Moo
Black and white: and read all over, a newspaper.
Biggest fear: To be alone. As I cant have kids I fear of being a lonely old woman all by my self.
Best feature: My eyes.
Everyday attitude: To just have fun and be Happy.
What is perfection: No such thing.
Guilty pleasure: Chocolate.

I pass this award to the beautiful ladies below. Thanks again Barby!!!

Heather from 29 Skirts
Claire from My Little Life
Louise from Thrive On Novelty
and last but not least Ang from My Life Less ordinary

10 comments:

Vintage Sweetheart said...

Congrats on the award!

E :)

Aliya said...

Congrats!! xx Aliya

Angela said...

Naww, thanks so much hunnie :) And don't worry, you won't be a lonely old woman. You are so lovely, you will always have someone around you that loves you :)

Once Upon A Time... said...

congrats on the award!!!!

jos xx

Gawgus things... said...

YAY! Congrats to you :) Such a lovely insight in to 'you'! xxx

Gawgus things... said...

Oh, forgot to say, when I'm even older than I am now, all my friends and I are going to book in to the same old people's home and just spend our days drinking champagne so please come and join us ;) xxx

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

Sounds good Gawgus Things count me in xxx

Claire said...

awww thanks :0 Love shack is the song i ALWAYS dance to, that and Tainted Love :)
Well i chose not to have children and i love the loneliness :)

pip a la chic said...

Pink is my favourite colour, but I'm just starting to like red as it's my wedding colour. How cute your feet are so small :)

Elliot MacLeod-Michael said...

Love this blog, and congrats!
+followed