Sunday, July 20, 2014

Orphan Black





Orphan Black follows outsider, orphan and street-wise chameleon Sarah. After witnessing a woman's suicide, Sarah assumes the stranger's identity - who happens to look just like her. Expecting to solve all her problems by cleaning out the dead woman's savings, Sarah is instead thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery as she realizes the dizzying truth - she and the dead woman are clones. As Sarah searches for answers, she discovers the chilling fact that there are more people like her out there - genetically identical individuals who were planted in unsuspecting birth parents and nurtured in completely different circumstances. With no idea who created the clones, she'll need to discover the reason in a hurry as an assassin is killing them one by one. 


 

 
Tatiana Maslany who is the main character who plays all of the clones is absolutely amazing. Each clone is likeable in their own way, I even have a soft spot for Helena the crazy clone. I was addicted to this series straight away and cant wait for series 3. If you haven't watched it I promise that you won't be disappointed. If you already watch let me know who your favourite clone is and why.

8 comments:

Shybiker said...

I read a review that raved about this show. I'm eager to see it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Kezzie said...

Oooh, sounds really intriguing! DId you ever get my e-mail by the way?! I did send you one with my address x

Claire said...

ooo never heard of this but looks really good!!

Unknown said...

Now I have have to watch!
www.moorehisstyle.com

Unknown said...

Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style!

will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

www.dianacloudlet.com

two birds said...

I had no idea what this show was about, but have heard it's great. I am very intrigued now and think I will start watching!

Louise said...

I've never even heard of this show but it sounds good!! I'll def have to start watching it xx

Thrive on Novelty

Imaginary Confetti Club said...

This sounds really interesting. I am going to see if it is on Netflix now!