Saturday, November 10, 2012

Hello Strangers XXXX

I have been the slackest blogger in the world lately and lots of things have happened in the last month. Firstly my Hubby has found a fulltime permanent position which is fantastic after 3 months of being unemployed. He is so so happy and really enjoying the new job and learning so much every day, which keeps it interesting for him. I went to the Rugby 7's which was so much fun I wore my Where's Wally costume and had a absolute blast. I also went to a small Scarecrow Festival which was absolutely gorgeous.
Last but not least I renewed my vows with Jeremy as it was our 10 year Anniversary it was a very small get together with our families and closest friends. I dont have many photos of the day but I will share with you what I have so far.

14 comments:

Vintage Bird Girl said...

Oh how special to renew your vows on your 10th Anniversary! You look beautiful in the pics. I've missed your frequent blogging, & Yes I did receive the gorgeous postcards. Thank you so much, I have used most of them already! Xx

Claudia Moser said...

I am very happy for both of you and I missed you a lot :) happy to have you back!

Unknown said...

How lovely! Especially like your red shoes, the balloons and the pinata! Congrats on 10 years. Sarah xxx

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh you look so gorgeous, I think sometimes blogging has to take the backburner and real life has to take over.

Unknown said...

Hi!! I haven't been around much lately :) I'm doing well right now, thank you. I hope all is well with you too.

That's so sweet you renewed your vows! And the 10th anniversary wow that's a nice number! So happy for you two! :)
And I love your red shoes! Such a cute outfit!

Kirsten said...

AAW that's so nice. Where did you get your beautiful white dress from?! Also I am very confused about the big tall thing in the first photo haha.

elissiam.

Kezzie said...

Luan! I am so glad you're back, I missed you! What a lovely thing to do, renewing your vows- it looks delightful!x

Unknown said...

aahhh how wonderful happy wedding anniversary to you both. You looked gorgeous in your little white dress and red shoes. So pleased to hear your husband has found a full time job. Take care and welcome back, dee x

Claire said...

there you are!! congrats on re newing your vows, your dress and shoes are fab, you look great!! Glad he got a job, thats such a relief! Hope you got my mail xxx

daisychain said...

your vow renewal looks fabulous! xo

Unknown said...

Congrats on your 10years! What a milestone :)

And your dress and shoes are adorable!

Talitha xx

Arielle-HumblePieVintage said...

Congrats to your hubby on the new job! That scarecrow is wild!
Also congrats on renewing your vows :)
You look so pretty!

Gracie said...

Happy 10 years! That is a great achievement. I hope you have many more year. And I love your dress. x

Louise said...

Awwww happy anniversary!! you guys are so cute xx