Saturday, July 2, 2011

July's Gotta Love This Girl


A while ago I had this a regular feature on my blog then I went on holiday and completely forgot about it But thank goodness the lovely Barby from Blue Shoes has got the ball rolling for me again. Check out Barby's Blog she is the sweetest girl and makes the most amazing things.


1/ Coolest thing in your wardrobe?
Maybe my blue shoes I bought at Zara few years ago. I'm so in love with them, but only wore them about two times. Their heel is to high and because I'm tall I don't like to wear heels throughout the day. Right now for me the coolest thing is to have many basic t-shirts in different colors. I just love them.

2/ Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Ljubljana, it's the capital city of Slovenia in Europe.



3/ Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I really like fashion and all that stuff and I often see things and would love to share with some people or give them idea or inspiration for something. And because I really wanted to write and just have my own little place where I can just be creative. I also love baking so sharing recipes is also a good thing.

4/ What direction would you like to take your blog?
I don't have any directions planned but I'm really open for some fun projects.



5/ What trends do you like at the moment?
I don't really follow trends or at least I think I don't. I wear what I like and things really change with me. Right now I'm very into basic clothes with some fun accessories and shoes. Maybe next week I will be into floral prints or stripes. I really am inspired by what surrounds me or where am I going.

6/ What song is your karaoke staple?
Definitely any song from Abba, or if I must choose it would be Mamma mia. ..."Mamma mia here I go again, my my how can I resist ya'?...yes I've been broken hearted"....lalala. Oh I sing all the time. Can't help it :)
But lately I've been singing on my Xbox Lips a song by Daniel Bedingfield - If you're not the one, it's such a beautiful song and easy to sing.

7/ What was your nickname at school?
I didn't have any special nicknames, people just call me Barby, it's short for Barbara.

8/ If your life was a tv series what show would it be?
Few years ago I would say the Hills, full of drama. But now I don't know, I stopped watching tv series.



Thanks Barby, now if anyone wants to be my Gotta Love This Girl for August, please email me at goddess_luan@hotmail.com and don't forget to check Barby out at
Blue Shoes

12 comments:

christie said...

Great post! Looking forward to your next "gotta love this girl" feature! Its a great way to find great bloggers! Gonna check out her blog now! xx

xx christie
www.christie86.blogspot.com

Louise said...

I'm off to check out her blog now! thanks for sharing lovely, I love these posts :) xx

Oh and if you haven't already don't forget to enter my Lush Giveaway

Claudia Moser said...

Great post indeed :)

Once Upon A Time... said...

i love this girl, she's so pretty and so full of talent! loved reading this interview and getting to know more about her :)

jos xx

Kamila said...

Great interview!

xoxo from italy

http://kamila-peppermind.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Aw look at the puppy :)

Talitha xx

Imogen said...

Love this feature it is so fun and a great way to be introduced to other bloggers I must check out her blog soon. Thanks for your last comment on my blog, I really appreciate your understanding.

Lisa said...

Great post x

Gracie said...

Aw what a great feature. A good way to highlight good people :) Thanks for your comment. I hope you had fun at Finders Keepers!

Gawgus things... said...

Love Barby and her blog!!! Love this idea for a post. Having real probs posting comments on your blog because of the word verification - is anyone else having the same problems? xxx

Kezzie said...

She's sooooooo pretty and seems very cool- gets to the point without waffle!! Must check her blog out!

Unknown said...

So many lovely comments, thank you so much :) I'm so happy you liked my "interview" and my blog.

Thanks again Luan!