Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pay It Forward


What a lovely idea! I saw this ages ago on While life Passes by, and thought to myself "I must do this". What better way to share some love than by hand-making something for someone you don't even know.


If you would like to join in, then leave a comment below with your email address. If you are one of the first five people, you'll be receiving a special something made by me just for you ...


Be sure to pay it forward on your blog too my lovelies - keep the love going.

3 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Aw I love this idea.. I'd really have to get my creative cap on to think of something lovely to make, but it's do-able! xx

Unknown said...

Ah, lovely idea! I want to do this too!! xxx

Kristy said...

I love this idea! So great x

myheartstumbles.blogspot.com